Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas Dress




You may have noticed a lapse in postings. I was having some trouble posting pictures -- but thanks to the "blog queen" Katie...I am back. Thanks Katie! So 5 days and counting to Christmas and what a week before the big day it has been. The storm was sure an exciting one. We survived it with just the loss of one tree and part of our fence. We are safe so who cares about a little fence, right?! Got our power back on late Saturday. Sure makes you appreciate a little electricity. The pictures are of the Christmas dress Gracie was sent by her Grandma Marty. She insisted on wearing it to school today -- really too cute! Actually, I am wondering if I am going to get her out of it. It is by far her favorite thing at the moment. She is even embracing the hat!
Merry Christmas Everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG - All of those pics are too cute. Just wait till Carla is back on line and sees these. She is going to die! I LOVE LOVE the one of Carlie and Gracie. I'm a sucka for black and white too!
xo
me

Carlie,Kris,Aaron,Gracie said...

Thanks! I thought that was a good one to make black and white. Thanks again for your help. Loading each picture one at a time did the trick!