Monday, January 14, 2008

Stupid Camera

Wondering why there are not any Gracie/DiOrio family updates?? So I managed to break our camera in October beyond repair (broke the lense right off, a little wine and concrete do not mix). Anyways, a perfect reason to get a new one right? Especially since I was looking forward to having something a little smaller. This is a good example of the "grass is not always greener". We bought a new little Kodak. Not only does it not take as good of pictures, but it is already not working. Hence the lack of pics/postings. It is in the shop and we are looking at about 2 weeks to get it back. I am going through withdrawls and this blog is going to start collecting cobwebs if I don't get it back soon. Thank goodness for all the other postings so I can get my daily "fix".

No worries though....We'll be back!!
Take Care!! XXOO

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There isn't anyone who loves the pictures more than me..........but you can use your blog as life updates...Like you broke your camera and how much your looking forward to our big cruise!!
I know you really just had to get that picture off before Carleena got mad!!
Tell our Gracie her Auntie Carla love s her,
Carla

Katie said...

I was wondering where my other favorite DiOrio's have been :) Keep us updated on the camera situation - I think I'm going to get a Cannon "Elph" next. My friend has one and she loves it. 7 mgpx for $140.00 Not too shabby. Miss your pictures!

Katie said...

Alright Kris - enough is enough. I've got to see or hear about something new w/you guys.

Carlie,Kris,Aaron,Gracie said...

UGGGGHHHH....STILL NO CAMERA. I can't stand it!! It was suppose to be done on January 23rd. So much for that...as of Thursday...it's still in the shop. Maybe this week.....I'm about ready to ask the Geek Squad "where's Chuck, he'd take care of me!!"
Hopefully be seeing you on the blog soon!