Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Cruise 2008

Well - were back and I have to say it was a great vacation! Over too soon but lots of family memories to have forever. I think we are all in agreement that the Bahamas was the best - now we know why the rich and famous vacation there. If you ever have a chance to go to Atlantis it is worth it!! Here are a few pictures from the trip - I cannot find my notes on how to add the site for Kodak Gallary to get them all, but I pretty much emailed it to everyone anyways.

Also - a special thank you to Carla for being our "family travel agent". It took alot of time, effort and coordination to make this happen and we appreciate all her efforts. Alot of her extra tips were a huge help for sure!!!



Gracie in Belize
Maddy and Gracie in our stateroom window...little acrobats




Carla and Gracie @ Paradise Beach, Cozumel Mexico




This is my favorite picture of the bunch. Carlie and Kayla



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I was wondering who would be first with pictures!!
These are great. We had such fun..
I think my favorite is of course me and Gracie!!
This really was a family vacation to remember..
You are more than welcome I had fun planning this whole thing!!
hugs for all,
Carla

Katie said...

everyone looks SO GREAT ! A cruise for the beautiful people I see ! Glad everyone had such a great time and yes,I AM JEALOUS!

nadinehayes said...

Great pictures! I realize for the next trip I need to be healthy and in some pictures. Not sure anyone would know I was there. HA! Oh and Yes... Carla you deserve a big round of applause! What a great trip (minus the throwing up part).