Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Summertime 2008

Hard to believe it is already almost the end of August. Labor Day is around the corner and for most of us the kids will start school again. Our Miss Gracie will be a big 1st grader. I have said it many times, but I know I will blink and she will be graduating! So we have been trying to enjoy as much time as we can with her as well as grab what's left of the summer. We spent this past weekend at the Roulst's property near Yelm -- love these summertime pictures. Enjoy!

They have this cool tree that grew in a big curve..the kids loved climbing it.


Bathing Beauties....Gracie and Jaiden


Nothing like a Slip n Slide. Gracie and Jackson


Gracie, Jackson and Kamy (with her "cheeeesssseee" smile)

Hanging at the dock - Jaiden, Jager, Jackson, Justus, Jake and Gracie

5 comments:

Katie said...

aweee...summertime is my most fav. see you soon!

Presca Lynn said...

I cannot believe that summer is almost over!! BOO! I did not used to enjoy summer.....but watching Ally run around & have fun makes me love it!!

see you in a couple weekends!

nadinehayes said...

Looks like so much fun. Sad we had to miss it. Tell me they didn't go swimming in that pond... Did the boys go bullfrog hunting again?

Anonymous said...

Well for som reason I missed this post!!
Just want you to know that we all think of you all the time..
See you in a few days..
hugs, Carla

Carlie,Kris,Aaron,Gracie said...

Nadine ~ No on the swimming...thank God. Yuck! And yes...bullfrog hunting did commence on Friday night. The boys did a lot of laughing...which is super.
Thank you again for having Gracie. I really appreciate it!!

See you all this weekend! XXOO