Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Gracie's officially a 1st grader!

Look at our Miss Gracie all grown up. Yesterday was her 1st day of 1st grade and it seemed to go well. She likes her teachers Mrs. Tumlin and Mrs. Daniels and we are looking forward to how much she learns this year. I have to say I did shed a little tear after I dropped her off. Brought back lots of memories of Aaron's first day and we miss him so much. Check out the 1st grade picture of Aaron from 1992. Seems like it was yesterday! Hope everyone's first days were great.
Love to all.
Kris and Carlie



6 comments:

nadinehayes said...

I can't believe our babies are so grown up. Seriously, don't we have the cutest kids in the world. Aahhh.

Presca Lynn said...

gosh... they are getting so big TOO fast.

She looks gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

You have know idea how old that picture of Aaron makes me feel!!
Gracie looks wonderful..
hugs,
Carla

Heather said...

When I started looking at the pics I was like, "oh how cute!"...but as I continued down your page it turned into.."OH HOW OLD I AM!!"

Tell Grace that I LOVE her outfit =)

And..thanks for the "scroll" down memory lane...kinda!!

XO-H

Katie said...

Love the pictures of your kids - I remember 92 pretty well so I guess I'm getting old too! Oh well, it's better than the alternative. Tell Gracie that we think 1st graders totally rock!
muwah from city diorio's.

Katie said...

and nadine...we need some 2nd grade pics from you !