Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Gotta share this Gracie story from yesterday. Gracie and I were at the Post Office and I ran into an old co-worker of mine, Russell. After we visited for a few, we said our goodbyes and when we got in the car Gracie asked again how I know him so I explained and also told her he did not work for me anymore. First she wanted to know why his name is "Wrestle" like when you play around on the floor. That killed me...so I said his name slower so she could hear the difference between Wrestle and Russell. TOO FUNNY. Then she wanted to know if he did not work with me any more what did he do? I told her he was a firefighter now. She immediately retorted with "well, if he is a firefighter why isn't he somewhere squirting something with water?. What a smart-alec, ya think? At that point I really started to laugh at which she got mad because she thought I was laughing AT her. I tried to explain she made "a funny" but she wasn't buying it. Ahhhh..to be 4 again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is an hysterical story!

Carlie,Kris,Aaron,Gracie said...

I know...the "shoe throwing" story is exactly why I needed to start this blog - so I can share those good ones!!!