Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Here we are again...



Hello Family and Friends ~
I am attempting another blog in an effort to actually "get it", post pictures, tell funny family stories, etc. since I cannot seem to keep a journal. I am so missing out on sharing great Gracie stories as she grows up. I can't tell any of Aaron's anymore...they are completely "TMI" most of the time. Anyways....tooks some pictures of Gracie on September 26th for her 5th bday invites. Thought they would be a good start on the new blog.
I'll do my best to keep this one rolling! :) Kris

4 comments:

Carlie,Kris,Aaron,Gracie said...

Wow..you are johnny on the spot! I hope you enjoy it as you know how I like to share. I really like checking out Presca and Katie's blogs too. Keeps us in touch between family functions.

Heather said...

I was just checking in to see if my Mom left a comment yet....and she did!!!

This is great, you know how I love to hear your famous Gracie stories!!! Can't wait!! (and Aaron stories too...but his are gross now, not near as cute!!!)

Anonymous said...

Yay - let me take this opprotunity to welcome you to the blog community at large. Can't wait to check and see all the diroio happenings!

xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAH - man you are RIGHT! I'm such a slave to spell check that it isn't even funny but not even spell check could have helped me there.

Love Katie DiOrio.....