Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Gobble Gobble Day ~ 2006





Another Thanksgiving has come and gone and Christmas will be here before we know it. It was another great day with fabulous food, wine and family. We anticipated a tough time as this was the first Thanksgiving without Carlie's grandpa Maynard. It was different and sad, but everyone was in good spirits. I think knowing he is at peace and in a better place made it a bit easier. Christina wanted to sit where Grandpa normally sat which was sweet and Gracie had to sit right by her. I guess we really know when our little ones are growing up with it is not completely necessary that they sit right next to you. However...she did manage to get a "regular" coke when she was out of my sight.....DANYELA??!! :) I think Gracie thought she was really grown up because of that. Here are some pics to share ~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like it was a fun time had by all !

Anonymous said...

oh no kris, you were spammed! you gotta get the word enabler thing going so no one can do that !!!

Carlie,Kris,Aaron,Gracie said...

Uhhh...yeah...I think I fixed it. Hope so...I don't think "askinstoo" gives a rip about the fam.... HA!