Tuesday, May 01, 2007

FISH ON!

Went with friends for our 3rd Opening Day Fishing/Camping trip to Haven Lake, Belfair Wa. Great time was had by all ~ lots of kids, quads, drink and laughs. Thanks MacKenzie family!

Love this picture of Gracie that Carlie took. Her 1st official fish catch. With her Barbie pole to boot!


Got alittle rained on on Friday. The girls didn't care - Gracie (5), Kamey Wadley (2 1/2) and Emma Lee MacKenzie (5 1/2)

Watch out - Gracie's driving!

Daddy taking Gracie for a "real" ride. She loves it!



7 comments:

Heather said...

How fun!! Great pics!!
Nothing wrong with a Barbie pole...I had a Mickey Mouse bobber...Oh but I was 18!!


BOBBER...is that really what those things are called? Pretty sure its the first time I ever wrote that word!!

Carlie,Kris,Aaron,Gracie said...

Bobber looks good to me. I am so NOT a fisherman(woman). I leave that to the guys and the kids. Gracie was so great all weekend. On cried once....when we were leaving on Sunday. She didn't want to go. That is a sign of a GOOD TIME!

Katie said...

So freaking cute! We gotta get Reese and Gracie together for some more fishing ! There is a trout pond in Kent I guess (never been) but Reese loves it. Miss ya!

Carleena said...

Looks like fun - - Love the first picture of Gracie - - - - She looks so sweet:)

Carlie,Kris,Aaron,Gracie said...

Katie ~ I think Gracie would love to go fishing with Reese. We'll have to look into that for sure!

Carleena ~ I love that picture too - my favorite! She had such a good time.

Anonymous said...

Ok I don't mind to much not being first..But sixth is a little much..
Gracie looked like she had a blast..
We use to take the kids to a place in Convington.. But We have a fishing place right out here. So guess what I could go too!!!
Please I love the kids fishing..
hugs for all,
Carla

Presca Lynn said...

Fun Fun & More Fun!! I love it!