Tuesday, September 04, 2007

1st day of Kindergarten

Well, I survived Gracie's first day of Kindergarten. This weekend she was asked if she was excited for Kindergarten and she responded with "yes, NO MORE NAPPING!". Funny that was all she could think about. It was a little tricky not having Pooh Bear but I am sure she was fine. So this morning I planned on taking her in later than normal so I could met her teacher, Miss Jill ~ but before hand I surprised her took her to McDonalds for breakfast. She thought that was the BEST! Miss Jill seemed very nice and I look forward to seeing how her 1st week goes. Thanks Auntie Carleena for the beautiful outfit for my first day -- she loved it (can you tell by the way she is posing?).

Hope all our kids 1st days of this school year are awesome!!
XXOO




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy today is been a really big day for all!!
All these girls starting school and all the Mom's going threw the "they are getting to big"
Gracie looks wonderful and yes her Auntie Carleena did a great job..hugs for all,
Carla

Katie said...

oh man what a doll! and yes, the pride of the outfit really shines through. we love you miss gracie!

Carleena said...

TOOO cute! So she decided to wear the outfit... Just too many cute clothes. The outfit is even better on! She is getting too big! Just think Kayla's 1st day of High school and Gracie's 1st day of Kindergarten.... Tell Gracie that Auntie thinks she looks beautiful..

Carlie,Kris,Aaron,Gracie said...

I do love the sweater the best. She is going to get alot of use out of that! I picked out her clothes this morning and she didn't even complain...she loves all her new stuff. Hope Kayla and Cara had great days too!!

Anonymous said...

You guys make me miss school shopping...Well I guess our trips to Redmond Center and a stay at the Marriott are a big kids school shopping right..Ronda and Heather!!
But I do miss the little ones givng us the night before fashion show..
a few more pictures would be Ok you guys!!
hugs for all,
Carla
ps..Dena would post hers but her computer is not working...Bob needs to get home!!