Thursday, November 29, 2007

Gracie's very own tree

Gracie has been "dying" to start decorating for Christmas. No time during the week to get it all out. However, we are getting our tree on Sunday but that just is still not quick enough for Miss Gracie. So I decided to surprise her after swimming lessons Tuesday night and we stopped and picked her up her very own tree/mini decorations. She was a happy camper! We'll plant the tree on our property after the holiday. 'Tis the Season!!


Again....notice the "Carlie" concentration tongue :)

The final touch!

4 comments:

nadinehayes said...

What a great mommy! Love the picture with the tongue, I find myself doing that at times too.

Presca Lynn said...

So much fun! Good job mom!! She looks super happy! Decorating for christmas puts me in such a good mood...well when it goes right! ;)

Anonymous said...

Kris you bring back so many great memories..When my kids were young mainly Ronda she had a tree in her bedroom. we popped popcorn and made streamers with color paper for it. Bob dug it up out side by our house. Of course we did it to soon and it died before Christmas but what the hell..I tried..
I truly miss not having the kids small.
I'm lucky enough to get to enjoy all of your guys...lucky me!!
hugs for my Gracie,
Carla

Katie said...

what a fabulous mom you are! reese and josie have a fake pink barbie tree they put in their room every year and it really adds to the christmas spirit in our house.

happy holidays, let the eating begin!