Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Kids are Awesome

Maddy made this at school. I am going to forward the picture to Aaron....how cute!!! I know he will love it. Thanks Nadine for sharing with us...I am going to put the original in Aaron's Air Force Scrap Book.


In Gracie's Kindergarten class the day before Thanksgiving, they were discussing what they were thankful for. Obviously Aaron is missed and loved by his little sister. Are those pom-pom's in his hands?? HA!!!

Our children are our future and the ones we have brought into this world are pretty darn special!

XXOO


5 comments:

nadinehayes said...

Aren't kids so wonderful. It melts my heart with how sweet they can be.

Presca Lynn said...

that is so sweet. :)

Heather said...

Ahhhh.....thats great!! Love craft days!!!

Hope your doing great!

Anonymous said...

Nothing better than a brother..I know!!
Younger or older they are the one that you can count on your whole life..Very special kind of love..Guess you have to have one to understand the connection.. Looks like Gracie gets to have that special love all her life..Lucky Girl!!
see you soon,
Carla

Katie said...

I loved your crafts so much, I posted Reese's. Great idea! Much Love !