Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Eve 2007

We spent Christmas Eve with my family. Of course since I am not from here and as the kids get older it is a pretty small event. Aaron is in South Dakota of course, my niece Ashley is in Montana going to college and my nephew TJ is now a married man and must split his time with his in laws now as well. But we had a great day with my sister Kelly, my brother in law Dean and my youngest nephew Cody.


Gracie with Uncle Dean and Aunt Kelly


Gracie and Cody by the tree. Gracie wearing these adorable silky cat jammies my sister got her. She loved 'em!
We were giving Carlie a little "sh**" because we had yummy steaks for dinner. HOWEVER, note to self....check to ensure we have propane left over from the summer. He had to take a little drive to find a gas station that was open on Christmas Eve that offered propane. It all worked out and it offered a good laugh (poor Carlie).


Gracie talking to Aaron. She LOVES her brother!

No comments: