Monday, December 17, 2007

Santa Party 2007

Thank you Bob and Carla for a another great year of memories @ the Santa party. Just a few pictures to share ~ didn't get too many this year. Gracie is so into Santa and the spirit of Christmas this time ~ I love it. The last few years she was not too keen on Santa, but this year she had no problem sharing what she wanted! (P.S. - -We missed you Joe, Katie and Girls!! - Hope everyone is feeling better!)


What are you doing in that salad bowl? I'm telling Aunt Carla!! HA



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all these pictures!! I'm glad to see you got one of Kayla.
I don't think I had seen any of her..
I agree we all missed Katie and Joe and girls!!
See you soon,
Carla

Heather said...

What did we take pictures of before you guys had all the kids?!

I just posted mine, and I have to tell ya...I must've followed Gracie around all day, cause I took TONS of her...and WOW! That girl is photogenic!! She loves the camera and the camera loves her!!

See ya Tuesday!

Carlie,Kris,Aaron,Gracie said...

Wow Heather..you really got some great shots. I'm glad you have the link..I am so going to order some. Thanks for the compliments on Miss Gracie..I kinda think she is a cutie too. All our kids are GORGEOUS!!!

Katie said...

i was just going to say the same thing as Heather - very photogenic! all of them are beauties of course :)

Presca Lynn said...

It was fun! I totally forgot to give you the pampered chef stuff! YIKES!