Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Aaron - June 2008

As you may know, Aaron was able to come home in June for 2 weeks to be with me during my port/lymphnode procedure. Finally getting a chance to try and get back on the blog....I have missed you all and post some pictures. Some you may have seen, some maybe not. But I will update to keep as my own little journal to look back on every know and then, ya know?!

Aaron swinging with Gracie -- what a good brother!
Aaron and Gracie on the Scammon's quad.
Aaron giving Cara a big "cousin" hug....she was lovin' it ~ can't ya tell. HA!!
Kayla taking Aaron for a ride - and watch out....she can ride that thing...fast!!

1 comment:

Carleena said...

They look so grown up - - It does not seem all that long ago that they were little kids driving each other crazy:)