Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Seaside, OR - Happy 4th of July 2008

Another trip to Seaside this year. The weather wasn't the best we have had, but we couldn't complain - we were just happy to be there together. Don't have too many pictures as some are loaded at my home computer, but here are a few to share. The kids got matching sweatshirts which made for a fun/great picture. We have Dylan, Gracie, Haley, Cara, Kaitlyn and Kayla.


Carlie, me, Cara and Gracie went looking sand dollars one morning. Lots of fun!


Gracie NEVER goes back to bed, but after our sand dollar hunt, she was wiped out.


Cara and Gracie had to ride the tilt a whirl of course. Gracie is a maniac..even Cara said she wanted to go faster!

I have some other really great pictures....if I can figure out out to get them off the site and on my computer, I will add some later as I have some good ones (although I have a feeling that is not going to happen!! HA).


3 comments:

Katie said...

Glad to see you posted! Can't wait to catch up on Saturday.

Carlie,Kris,Aaron,Gracie said...

Not gonna lie to you....GLAD TO BE BACK!! XXOO

Anonymous said...

We did have a great time..not the hair part but everything else.
Just think we will all remember this as one of our best trips ever..We got to be there while Our Sweet Kris goes bald..well all most..LOL
This year was very special to all of us. Kris you made it so much more with your humor and the fight you have in you.. You go Girl we are all with you threw this.......
We love you,
Carla