Monday, August 13, 2007

Family/Class Reunion

Gracie and I went on vacation to Coeur d' Alene earlier this month for a family reunion on Aaron's dad's side of the family and my 20 year class reunion (Carlie had to work..sniff/sniff). Had a great time at both as well as visiting with my mom and my dad. Did not take as many pictures as usual but wanted to share ~

This is Independance Point in Coeur d'Alene. The resort is in the background as well as Tubbs Hill where we used to hike and jump off the rocks. Spent my entire childhood playing and swimming at this lake. I love being close enough to have shared it with Aaron and now Gracie.


This is Gracie posing at Hauser Lake where my mom lives.

Gracie with her cousins Griffin and Adian at the Coeur d' Alene river.

Gracie with Grandpa Gary - my daddy.

2 comments:

Carleena said...

Looks like a great vacation.

nadinehayes said...

What great pics!