Monday, August 13, 2007

More picures

This is the picture of Gracie and her cousins Griffin and Adian on the Coeur d' Alene river. Somehow I deleted the picture from the previous post



I love this picure of Grace -- playing in @ Coeur d' Alene Lake

The Coeur d' Alene Park has the greatest play ground. Not only is the entire park clean, with tables but the entire park has lush green grass. About 12 years ago Ft. Sherman playground was built completely by volunteers. It is one of the best play grounds I have ever been too. A big difference from the old circular metal slide that I burnt my arm on because it was so hot that was there when I was a little girl (about 5 I think). I remember having my arm in the water fountain all afternoon....HA!!


Picture of some of my friends from high schools kids. We met at the Johnson's that lived just around the corner from my house that I grew up in. Laurie's parents still live there and my dad still lives around the corner. Our friend Cathi joined us for breakfast as well. Top Row: Cathi's kids: Bob (Robert Jr.) and Deven. Bottom Row: Laurie's son Jack. Then Gracie and Cathi's daugher Courtney. Cathi's oldest son Dustin did not make the trip.

Gracie being silly at Grandpa Gary's. He has one of those travel pillows and Gracie put it on her head and announced "look at my MOHAWK!". It was pretty darn funny at the time.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh what fun. Don't you feel like the world has come full circle when you are able to share these special places with your daughter?

Can't wait to see you at reunion